Performance Based Music Education Programs
Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
Developed and Directed by Jason Short
I'm proud to offer some specialized classes specifically developed to assist
home schooling parents and organizations on incorporating music education into their programs. I admire the dedication and daily perseverance that is put into this method of education and would love the opportunity to customize a cost-effective solution to allow you to introduce music to your children.
Here is a list of ideas to get you started;
- Organize a group. This will allow us to conduct a music class setting that will help maintain structure and motivation.
- Classes can be designed around guitar, ukulele, or recorder.
- Network with other organizations and Churches to schedule performances. This not only showcases the groups hard work, but provides the underlying motivation that keeps the kids interested and practicing.
- Contact me and let's work as a team to develop a program that meets your specific needs.
Tuition Rates; (classes must have a minimum of 3 students / limited to 10)
- Hourly rate to be determined based on class size, curriculum, and distance of travel.